Flame Retardant Fabrics
Liba Fabrics have many fabrics which are Flame Retardant (FR) meeting N.F.P.A. (National Fire Protection) 701 standards. You should call Liba Fabrics to discuss which of our fabrics are FR meeting this specific fire code.
In addition to our stocked FR Fabrics, Liba now has the capability to apply a new Spaceage Technology FR Treatment to all of our Non FR Fabrics! A level of flame retardancy so rare and unique to fibers, fabrics, substrates and surfaces that it sets us completely apart in the marketplace!
1. All Codes below can be met with a Lab Cert. supplied with every order!
- N.F.P.A. 701
- City of New York, Certificate of approval
- N.F.P.A. 260
- California Title 19 Section 1237
- California TB117E
- All European Standards
- I.M.O. Treating Certification
2. Durability – Permanent when Dry Cleaning and minimum of 10 washings. More washing if handled gentlely
3. Appearance, hand and color will remain the same!
4. Very low Minimum of 100 yards per color per fabric per order!
5. Fast Ship – Usually within 1 week to 10 days of ordering. Call if needed faster
6. Aggressively low prices – call/write to discuss