Frequently Asked Questions
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
The Only Exception we comply with all U.S. laws and will make information available to the courts if required to do so.
- I have a wholesale business. Can Liba Fabrics accept Commercial Accounts?
We welcome New Commercial Accounts! If you would like to open an account with Liba Fabrcs, please send us (by fax, email or US mail) a copy of your business license or resale certificate with your Federal Employer Tax ID, we will gladly send you everything you need to get started working with us.
For your convenience you can download our Credit Application Form and send it to us by fax, email or US mail as this will be necessary in order to offer terms.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
- What is the Service and Shipping Policy?
- Liba Fabrics goal is to provide the absolute best service in the trade. When placing your orders or requests, please advise us when you must receive your order and we will ship according. With that said, all orders, that do not involve cutting fabric, should be shipped within 24 hours after receiving them. Orders that do involve cutting can take an additional few days to ship but can be rushed upon request.
- How does the Invoicing and Tracking work?
- Liba Fabrics has invested in the most extensive Hardware and Software systems in the marketplace. After your order is processed and shipped, you will automatically get an email the next morning with the invoice (which also serves as a copy of the packing slip) which includes what was shipped, how shipped, with the Tracking (If sent by UPS or Federal Express) or Pro Number (if sent by Truck). If sent by UPS or Federal Express, you will also get an email with the tracking information on the day your order was shipped, directly from them on our behalf.
- Can I have Custom Dyed Colors in the USA?
- Liba Fabrics currently has the ability to custom dye certain fabrics in the USA. What does that mean for you? Rather than waiting for 2 to 3+ months for specific colors of an imported item, we could dye our Mystique Satin, Regal Mystique Satin Stripe, Bengaline, Bengaline Moire or MJS Spun Polyester right here in the USA. You get the best quality, in your specific colors, in weeks not months. Minimum quantities vary and there is an additional cost to dye domestically. Call us with your inquires and questions.
- What are Cancellation and Return Policies? – No Hassels
- We have a “no question(s) asked” return policy at Liba Fabrics within 30 days from the date of the order for any uncut or unprocessed roll of fabric (although it would really assist us to improve if you could share the reason with us). We consider our customers to be business partners and you should expect to be treated like one. If the fabric is cut or processed by you (or by Liba for orders less than a full roll), then we will be unable to accept the return unless the fabric is not of first quality. You are responsible for shipping costs to and from Liba Fabrics (unless the fabric is not of first quality) and a full credit will be given upon receipt of the returned fabric. Please make sure to get a Return Authorization Number from Liba Fabrics before shipping your return.
- Are the fabrics Flame Retardant?
Liba Fabrics have many fabrics which are Flame Retardant (FR) meeting N.F.P.A. (National Fire Protection Association) 701 standards. You should call Liba Fabrics to discuss which of our fabrics are FR meeting this specific fire code.
In addition to our stocked FR Fabrics, Liba now has the capability to apply a new Spaceage Technology FR Treatment to all of our Non FR Fabrics! A level of flame retardancy so rare and unique to fibers, fabrics, substrates and surfaces that it sets us completely apart in the marketplace!
1. All Codes below can be met with a Lab Cert. supplied with every order!
- N.F.P.A. 701
- City of New York, Certificate of approval
- N.F.P.A. 260
- California Title 19 Section 1237
- California TB117E
- All European Standards
- I.M.O. Treating Certification
2. Durability – Permanent when Dry Cleaning and minimum of 10 washings. More washing if handled gentlely
3. Appearance, hand and color will remain the same!
4. Very low Minimum of 100 yards per color per fabric per order!
5. Fast Ship – Usually within 1 week to 10 days of ordering. Call if needed faster
6. Aggressively low prices – call/write to discuss
- How to Sign up for Newsletter?
- You can sign up to our Email Newsletter by clicking and following this link.